The aim of a business contract is to try to provide certainty for both parties.
We assist private and publicly listed, private equity houses and family offices in sourcing businesses to acquire, merge with, invest in or for strategic partnership. We understand that it is a big decision to invest in or merge with another business, this is why we take the time to fully understand your needs to produce eligible opportunities. We focus on providing connections in order to identify suitable opportunities for our clients.
Off-market deals involving pursuing companies have yet to consider the sale of their business, so aren’t actively marketing the company for sale. We are able to do this through the excellent relationships that our highly experienced team have developed via years of experience working within the M&A market.
Our six stage is process is underpinned by discretion, sensitivity and professionalism.
- Initially we define your search criteria to understand the sector, location and scale of business you wish to pursue. It is at this stage where we consider any additional requirements.
- Next in the market mapping exercise we examine the entire market, both on and off, to identify businesses that may be of interest to you.
- Following this we narrow our search by agreeing acquisition targeting, by assessing company activity, scale and financials. We then approach the suitable targets.
- We then carry out detailed conversations with targets to ensure they are potentially interested in a sale, merger, investment or strategic relationship. This allows us to understand their business and objectives.
- Then we will discuss with you our findings, which enables you to asses which company is the best fit for you.
- Finally, we will arrange meetings between you and the companies you are interested in pursuing.