The aim of a business contract is to try to provide certainty for both parties.
Whether your business is facing a cash flow crisis or simply wants to improve its working capital cycle and cash flow, our cash flow management specialists can help
Cash Flow Advisory
One80’s cash flow experts can help you understand the underlying causes of your business’s cash flow problems and recommend, as well as implement, a range of practical steps to help improve business performance. These steps include:
- developing robust cash flow forecasting procedures
- analysing short-term, mid-term and long-term funding requirements
- the stabilisation of cash flow to buy time for negotiation with stakeholders
We also work with our clients to:
- identify cash generation opportunities
- review working capital cycles to reduce cash outflow requirements
- drive improvements in debt collection
- prioritise cash retention
- educate staff in order to establish a more pragmatic and realistic cash culture within a business
One80’s cash flow management specialists work with clients to improve cash flow, which in turn helps to reduce debt, fund growth, and deliver improved returns to stakeholders.
Our team brings together the right combination of expertise, allowing us to work successfully alongside clients and their lenders. Our combined experience and insight is coupled with deep sector knowledge and our offering to clients is unrivalled. We act quickly and independently so that directors and their stakeholders gain the right advice at the right time. Each assignment is led and delivered by senior team members.